Outdoor Market Sanitation Policies
The safety of our customers is the utmost importance to us. These are the following measures we have taken for the Outdoor Market.
Outdoor Market Sanitation Practices:
- We ask that everyone wear masks and remain a safe 6 feet apart from one another
- Portable hand washing station used by each individual prior to entering the market
- Face covering worn by staff when within 6ft of others
- All fresh testers! There is no direct-to-skin contact
- Gloves are worn by staff when handling makeup
- Hypochlorus Acid (HOCL) is used to sanitize every station, a non-toxic cleaning solution, proven to be 100 times more effective than bleach
- JAO Refresh Hand Sanitizer easily accessible
- No-touch soap dispenser and auto-sensor hand dryer for both staff and guests
- UV Sanitizing machine for all tools, towels, capes, brushes etc.
- Staff temperatures taken daily to ensure optimal health