ALEAVIA | Orchid Body Cleanse
Sorry, currently out of stock
ALEAVIA Lavender Body Cleanse will
Indulge your skin with some Eastern healing with Aleavia Orchid Body Cleanse infused with organic orchid oil. Orchid Oil has been used for centuries in Asia for its reparative and protective properties. Often considered the "perfect plant" for the skin, orchid oil is rich with minerals that exist naturally in the skin such as calcium, copper, iron, magnesium, and zinc.
Aleavia Orchid Body Cleanse revitalizes the skin by feeding it what it needs most, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, acting as a powerful antioxidant and humectant that moisturizes, soothes and conditions the skin.
The light silky lather of Aleavia Orchid Body Cleanse gently draws dirt and toxins from your pores, releasing nurturing prebiotics deep into your skin to provide nourishment on a cellular level.
Organic coconut oil combined with organic Acadian sea kelp, aloe Vera, Dead-Sea salt, and cold pressed orchid extract purifies your skin and infuses it with moisture. The relaxing scent of orchids will help melt away tension while the all-natural ingredients soothe sensitive skin and decrease inflammation. It all works to feed your beneficial skin microbiome to bring your skin back to a healthy balance.
Aleavia Orchid Body Cleanse is Commonly Used To:
- Clean your whole body and make your skin as smooth as silk
- Make your hair beautiful, add moisture and control frizz when used as shampoo
- Stabilize pH and eliminate body odor
- Improve the appearance of burns and fresh scars
- Soothe and calm body eczema
- Soothe and calm body psoriasis and keratosis
- Reduce sun spots
Aleavia Orchid Body Cleanse is:
- 100% natural and organic, nontoxic, biodegradable, and GMO- free
- Scented with pure cold-pressed orchid extract
- Free of all artificial fragrances and dyes
- Paraben and chemical free
- Free of animal by-products
- Cruelty free
Size: 16 oz bottle
Filtered Water, Orchid Extract, Coconut Oil, Aloe Vera, Dead Sea salt, Acadian Sea Kelp, Citric Acid, Plant Glycerin